Why Test your Water?
Because it is the only way to know your patient and practice is safe.
- Water line maintenance is not hard.
- Would you drink from your dental unit syringe? Why not?
- Just because you are implementing a waterline maintenance program does not mean you have safe water.
- 61% of dental practices have at least 1 water sample that fails to meet the CDC's 500 CFU/mL guideline.
- 30% of all water test fail to meet the CDC's 500 CFU/mL guideline.
- Those percentages don't include all of the dental offices that do not test.
- Both ADA and CDC affirm regular testing is the only way to know if your practice has dental water safe enough for patient care.
- Once your dental unit water testing result are in, our expert will call and go over them. Cameron who is your local water expert will also contact you and be happy to assist you with achieving passing water test.
- Water testing/treatment is about establishing a protocol not following someones marketing literature.
How ProEdge Dental helps you Achieve safe water
The most experienced dental water lab in the world
- Simple and accurate testing. We provide you with everything you need to test your water lines.
- Water testing includes our consultation service and assistance from your local rep (Cameron) once your test results are in.
- Follow up with your local Rep (Cameron) and he will help you with a clean water solution and protocol.
- Assurance with regular testing, Part of the protocol for continued clean water.
Infection outbreak shines light on dental unit water risk
Water Test Kits
Order from your local distributor or contact C-Lution and we will get you in touch with one.
|Treating/monitoring dental water "Molinari/Dewhirst june 2018|
|File Size:||4618 kb|
- CE 2 Credit course: Water treatment/monitoring.
- First read above artice (Treating/monitoring dental water "Molinari/Dewhirst article)
- When you are ready to take the credit course click on the button.
- Register with Aegis the press "Download Free Book"
- Then type in Promo Code "CTIC2" this will waive your $18.00 fee.
Need help making your dental office compliant? Please contact C-lution your NW ProEdge dental rep. We are available for more product information, support, questions, recommendations and more. We strive to keep our web page up to date with current promos, new products, product info, and more
We are available when you need us.
Direct contact info:
Phone or text: 503-347-9035
Tips for filling out form: